The 2021 Major League Baseball season is in its final month, and the playoff picture is starting to take shape. While some teams, like the White Sox and Brewers, appear to have their divisions wrapped up, there are going to be plenty of fascinating races in September. Who will win the Dodgers vs. Giants tussle in the NL West? Will we get a Yankees vs. Red Sox matchup in the AL Wild Card Game? Can the Phillies or Mets make a surprise surge to catch the Braves in the NL East?
We have the answer to that question, as well as up-to-date standings and playoff odds, below.
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
If the season ended today
- NL West tiebreaker game: Dodgers vs. Giants
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees vs. Red Sox
- NL Wild Card Game: NL West tiebreaker game loser vs. Reds
- ALDS: Astros vs. White Sox
- ALDS: Rays vs. AL Wild Card Game winner
- NLDS: Brewers vs. Braves
- NLDS: NL West winner vs. NL Wild Card Game winner
MLB standings, playoff races
|Arizona – e||45||92||41.5||0.0%||0.0%|
MLB division odds
All odds via Caesars Sportsbook. Last updated Sept. 5.
Red Sox: +3000
Blue Jays: +15000